Project Rising Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend of Zelda: Fallen Order

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Power Bracelets

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Millipede114

Power Bracelets Empty
PostSubject: Power Bracelets   Power Bracelets EmptyWed May 25, 2011 6:04 am

I know you may have to make a lot of changes with this, but you are free to use my patented (but not really) bracelet idea. There are 3 or so bracelets. They do nothing alone, but having one equipped powers up your other items.

For example, instead of having so many different arrows, you can combine the bow with say a red bracelet to make fire arrows, while the green bracelet shoots 3 arrows (or a blue one for shadow arrows). The red bracelet could make the boomerang faster, farther, and/or pierce enemies. The blue bracelet could make the boomerang sort of like a remote controlled boomerang. The green bracelet could make the shield reflect projectiles, and the blue bracelet can protect you from melee attacks. Other items that can be improved (obviously not all of them) may also include bombs, the sword, (combine the different types and spinner) boots, rods/canes (through walls?),

Multiple bracelets can be worn at the same time. You can decide if it uses up magic or not (do you guys have magic meter increases?) This would simply add much more strategy to boss fights and allow more ways to have to reach pieces of heart in the overworld. Feedback?

Edit: Because there are so many types of arrows, maybe half of them can go in a slingshot or crossbow group while the other half is in the standard bow group (which adds up to 8 types).
Back to top Go down
Artmgjr
Admin

Power Bracelets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Bracelets   Power Bracelets EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:25 pm

Millipede114 wrote:
I know you may have to make a lot of changes with this, but you are free to use my patented (but not really) bracelet idea. There are 3 or so bracelets. They do nothing alone, but having one equipped powers up your other items.

For example, instead of having so many different arrows, you can combine the bow with say a red bracelet to make fire arrows, while the green bracelet shoots 3 arrows (or a blue one for shadow arrows). The red bracelet could make the boomerang faster, farther, and/or pierce enemies. The blue bracelet could make the boomerang sort of like a remote controlled boomerang. The green bracelet could make the shield reflect projectiles, and the blue bracelet can protect you from melee attacks. Other items that can be improved (obviously not all of them) may also include bombs, the sword, (combine the different types and spinner) boots, rods/canes (through walls?),

Multiple bracelets can be worn at the same time. You can decide if it uses up magic or not (do you guys have magic meter increases?) This would simply add much more strategy to boss fights and allow more ways to have to reach pieces of heart in the overworld. Feedback?

Edit: Because there are so many types of arrows, maybe half of them can go in a slingshot or crossbow group while the other half is in the standard bow group (which adds up to 8 types).

I had thought of a similar bracelets idea earlier in development (even though this is still really early) after playing four swords, to give the bracelets more purpose, but then I decided to separate it into separate elements because it would increase game play time and can be split into different dungeons.

Having more items also led to being able to carry 3 items like in 3d zeldas, I originally thought to just equip 1 item. The Bow replaces the slingshot because the slingshot would just be weak compared to the Bow, and I wanted to use all the items to the fullest, unlike in TP where the slingshot is used only until you get the Bow.
I also did think of adding a Crossbow, but there were a lot of reasons why I got rid of that idea on the Smash world forums. Here is the OLD, OLD items list with 20 items including a crossbow: https://sites.google.com/site/teamdodecaproductions/projects/the-legend-of-zelda-rising-moon

Long story short, I thought of using power bracelets like that, then I scrapped that idea and decided to go with element stones. Then I figured out that wouldn't work out either so I just used separate elemental arrows like in usual Zelda games, only more elements.
Back to top Go down
https://fiercedeityproject.forumotion.com
adfalcon

Power Bracelets Empty
PostSubject: cool idea   Power Bracelets EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:36 pm

I love that power bracelet idea, What a Face it is pretty original in my mind :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Power Bracelets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Bracelets   Power Bracelets Empty

Back to top Go down

Power Bracelets
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Rising Moon :: Story :: Items-
Jump to: