Project Rising Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend of Zelda: Fallen Order

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Project Rising Moon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Artmgjr
Admin

Project Rising Moon Empty
PostSubject: Project Rising Moon   Project Rising Moon EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:36 pm

The project name of the forum is Rising Moon, because the actual name of the game is bound to change as the plot is edited and is under development. So, the site is obviously for making a fan game for Zelda, and I want it to be as good as possible, with even more gameplay time than a usual Zelda game and as many fun puzzles as possible. But another goal is to make it difficult! A lot of you may not like that, but this is a big fanservice to those who found ALTTP to be easy. Its really just opinion mostly, and a lot of people like a good challenge.

Right now the forum is still in early development so its not exactly pretty. But later on when I'm not lazy, I'll get busy on changing the background and stuff. The only thing I have added right now is the triforce symbol at the bottom left and right.

Hope this game comes out good, and cant wait to see what the internet comes up with for this game!
Remember, this game is a game made by the fans for the fans, so make sure you give your best ideas!
Back to top Go down
https://fiercedeityproject.forumotion.com
adfalcon

Project Rising Moon Empty
PostSubject: :)   Project Rising Moon EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:30 pm

sure do, I'll help as much as I can
Back to top Go down

Project Rising Moon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Rising Moon :: Main :: Important News-
Jump to: